About this blog right here. Uh huh...

Some people call my luv of mangoes 'a fetish'. Meh. I say it's gone way beyond that! This blog's my homage to the succulent fruit - memoirs, poetry, random thoughts, pics & anything mango-related I can get my tongue on.

Saturday, August 18

I.AM.EATING.A.MANGO.RIGHT.NOW...



...and IT.IS. guuuuuuuuuuuud...

My sister bought 9 of them for £2. £2, people!

Now THAT'S a bargain if I ever did see one.

...and I didn't realise just how much I loved my sister 'til she came waltzing in with 9 medium-sized suns in a blue plastic bag.

And there's this guy on TV 'SHOUTING' the word of God like people can't turn up the volume if they needed to hear him better....

...and his whiny voice doesn't irritate me. No.

'cos I'm having me some mango.


I'm about to have another one

but before that, I'm gonna have a lamb patty

in order to appreciate the contrast.


And now the guy on TV is singing - really bad

...but that doesn't irritate me.

I love my sister - I will let her watch what she wants.


And my nephew's just plowed his skinny body through a McDonalds chicken sandwich and 6 chicken nuggets without offering any to me or his mum.

...and that doesn't bother me either.


I have found my zen.


mango FReak

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

...that in Hinduism, the mango tree is considered to be sacred because Prajapati, the Lord of Creatures, was changed into a mango tree.

--------------

Fellow Mango FReakoids...

* Marney Makridakis
* Whisper of Madness [a salivating description of a mango]
* FreshMangos.com
* Gift Mangoes
* National Mango Board

--------------

My Nemesis ;-(

* Kaptain Krayola