About this blog right here. Uh huh...

Some people call my luv of mangoes 'a fetish'. Meh. I say it's gone way beyond that! This blog's my homage to the succulent fruit - memoirs, poetry, random thoughts, pics & anything mango-related I can get my tongue on.

Thursday, September 13

Mango Activist...


I had these badges made for me - I wear them everywhere now - have 3 strapped on like i'm some kinda soldier and in a way, yeah, i am - i'm a mango soldier, a mango activist - the lara croft of the mango world!, travelling tirelessly round the globe to save mangoes from extinction!

Come to think of it, i think i'll be like Blade instead - maybe not as miserable though - creeping out of the shadows in my stealth leather jacket to kick apples out of people's hands!


mango.FReak

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

...that in Hinduism, the mango tree is considered to be sacred because Prajapati, the Lord of Creatures, was changed into a mango tree.

--------------

Fellow Mango FReakoids...

* Marney Makridakis
* Whisper of Madness [a salivating description of a mango]
* FreshMangos.com
* Gift Mangoes
* National Mango Board

--------------

My Nemesis ;-(

* Kaptain Krayola