About this blog right here. Uh huh...

Some people call my luv of mangoes 'a fetish'. Meh. I say it's gone way beyond that! This blog's my homage to the succulent fruit - memoirs, poetry, random thoughts, pics & anything mango-related I can get my tongue on.

Tuesday, September 18

aaaand another Mango Haiku (3)...


3.


chest rises and falls
mmm, her early-morning breath
smells of sweet mangoes





© mango.FReak


(p.s: in case you're wondering, haiku is an ancient form of Japanese poetry consisting of 17 syllables - 1st line must be 5 syllables, 2nd line 7 syllables, 3rd line 5 syllables. I like haiku. I like the challenge.)

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

...that in Hinduism, the mango tree is considered to be sacred because Prajapati, the Lord of Creatures, was changed into a mango tree.

--------------

Fellow Mango FReakoids...

* Marney Makridakis
* Whisper of Madness [a salivating description of a mango]
* FreshMangos.com
* Gift Mangoes
* National Mango Board

--------------

My Nemesis ;-(

* Kaptain Krayola