About this blog right here. Uh huh...

Some people call my luv of mangoes 'a fetish'. Meh. I say it's gone way beyond that! This blog's my homage to the succulent fruit - memoirs, poetry, random thoughts, pics & anything mango-related I can get my tongue on.

Saturday, May 10

Any Excuse for Mangoes :-)


I felt quite sick yesterday, so I'm giving my body a bit of a break today by going on a mini-detox. I've only had apples and mint tea so far, but I feel some mangoes are in order (any excuse, really!)

I really like the ones I had on Thursday (I had a dream about them last night too! I was carrying loads of them in a suitcase on a New York subway. Do not ask my psyche why it had such a dream. It will not answer you!)

Hopefully, there'll be some left by the time I hit the stall. If not, I'll go down to Green Street market and see what they've got.


(img credit: machu)

No comments:

DID YOU KNOW?

...that in Hinduism, the mango tree is considered to be sacred because Prajapati, the Lord of Creatures, was changed into a mango tree.

--------------

Fellow Mango FReakoids...

* Marney Makridakis
* Whisper of Madness [a salivating description of a mango]
* FreshMangos.com
* Gift Mangoes
* National Mango Board

--------------

My Nemesis ;-(

* Kaptain Krayola